Human Resource Training (HRT) is passionate about helping families succeed and offers services that meet the needs of our clients and communities. HRT began as a small social work agency in 1981 and has since expanded to offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of the community. Our programs include home and community-based child welfare programs, foster care, youth and family services, child and adult developmental homes, and behavioral health services.
HRT believes in taking a strengths-based approach in working with clients that builds on individual and family strengths. We strive for positive outcomes, reduced re-entries, and improved quality of life for the individuals and families that we serve.
If you are interested in joining a team of people dedicated to provide quality services, resources, and training that empower individuals and families, please take a look at the available job listings below. We look forward to hearing from you.
You are passionate about helping families succeed. You celebrate each success. You work hard so you can play hard. You consider your team your “Family”.
We have families that would benefit from your expertise and compassion. We support and celebrate your successes with you. We promote a healthy work/life balance. Our Family has been missing you. Could this be a match?
Our full time eligible employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Good work/life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Team-based approach
- “HRT Gives Back” community service events
- 3 medical plan options to suit your individual needs
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- Life Assistance Plan—let someone else take on your worries!
- 401K Plan with match
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous vacation, sick and personal paid time off
- Positive and rewarding culture
- Servant based leadership approach with a diverse environment
- Wellness program including health seminars, exercise classes, health challenges with prizes, etc.
HRT is the proud winner of the 2020, 2019, and 2018 Cigna Well-Being Awards for creating a culture of exceptional employee health and wellness.
We have the following positions open at HRT:
- Rural Licensing Specialist (Mohave County): Full-time, West Valley of Phoenix, Salary DOE. See job description here Licensing Specialist
- Nurturing Parenting Program Practitioner: Full-time positions, both East Valley/West Valley of Phoenix positions open, Salary DOE. See job description here Nurturing Parenting Program Practitioner
- Family Connections Consultant: Full-time positions in Maricopa County, Salary DOE. See job description here Family Connections Consultant I
- Family Support Specialist: FAST program, part-time and full-time in Maricopa County, Salary DOE. See job description here Family Support Specialist
Please send all resumes to: HannahM@hrtaz.com
Equal Opportunity Employer