- This event has passed.
November 5, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for a night of learning about the important topic of Child Sexual Abuse on Tuesday, November 5th from 5:30-7:30pm at Mountain View Church. In this training we will review:
- Developmental Sexual Development
- Typical Vs Atypical Sexual Development
- Myths Vs Facts
- Traits of Perpetrators
- Define Terms – Pedophile, Child Molester
- Recognizing Possible Signs of CSA
- Reporting and Resources for Talking with Children about Sexual Abuse.
RSVP to Carrie Derr at
RSVP up to 1 day before each training.
RSVP is required to attend. Certificates for 2 learning hours will be given.