You are passionate about helping families succeed. You celebrate each success. You work hard so you can play hard. You consider your team your “Family”.
We have families that would benefit from your expertise and compassion. We support and celebrate your successes with you. We promote a healthy work/life balance. Our Family has been missing you. Could this be a match?
Our full time eligible employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Good work/life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Team based approach
- “HRT Gives Back” community service events
- 3 medical plan options to suit your individual needs
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- Life Assistance Plan—let someone else take on your worries!
- 401K Plan with profit sharing
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous vacation, sick and personal paid time off
- Positive and rewarding culture
- Servant based leadership approach with diverse environment
We have the following positions open at HRT:
- TEAM LEAD COUNSELOR: Full time Bilingual (English/Spanish) position in Maricopa County. East Valley/Central case load. See job description and requirements here Team Lead Counselor-Preservation
- PARENT AIDE: Full time position in Maricopa County. East & West side caseloads. See job description and requirements here Parent Aide
Please send all resumes to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer