You are passionate about helping families succeed. You celebrate each success. You work hard so you can play hard. You consider your team your “Family”.
We have families that would benefit from your expertise and compassion. We support and celebrate your successes with you. We promote a healthy work/life balance. Our Family has been missing you. Could this be a match?
Our full time eligible employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Good work/life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Team based approach
- “HRT Gives Back” community service events
- 3 medical plan options to suit your individual needs
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- Life Assistance Plan—let someone else take on your worries!
- 401K Plan with profit sharing
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous vacation, sick and personal paid time off
- Positive and rewarding culture
- Servant based leadership approach with diverse environment
- Wellness program including health seminars, exercise classes, health challenges with prizes, etc.
HRT is the proud winner of the 2018 Cigna Well-Being Award for creating a culture of exceptional employee heath and wellness.
We have the following positions open at HRT:
- Foster Care Specialist: Maricopa County. Full-time. Foster Care Specialist
- Family Support Worker: Reunification Program, full-time, east valley case load, bilingual in English/Spanish required. Family Support Worker Reunification
- Parent Aide: Bilingual in English/Spanish, full-time, Maricopa County. Parent Aide Job Description
- Team Lead Counselor: Bilingual in English/Spanish, Family Preservation program, full-time, Central/East Maricopa County. Team Lead Counselor-Preservation
- Visitation/Transportation Aide: part-time or full-time available, will use company car, Maricopa County. Visitation and Transportation Aide
Please send all resumes to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer