You are passionate about helping families succeed. You celebrate each success. You work hard so you can play hard. You consider your team your “Family”.
We have families that would benefit from your expertise and compassion. We support and celebrate your successes with you. We promote a healthy work/life balance. Our Family has been missing you. Could this be a match?
Our full time eligible employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Good work/life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Team based approach
- “HRT Gives Back” community service events
- 3 medical plan options to suit your individual needs
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- Life Assistance Plan—let someone else take on your worries!
- 401K Plan with profit sharing
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous vacation, sick and personal paid time off
- Positive and rewarding culture
- Servant based leadership approach with diverse environment
- Wellness program including health seminars, exercise classes, health challenges with prizes, etc.
HRT is the proud winner of the 2019 and 2018 Cigna Well-Being Awards for creating a culture of exceptional employee heath and wellness.
We have the following positions open at HRT:
- Licensing/Foster Care Specialist: Show Low area/Navajo County, part time, $14.42 to $16.82/hour. 20-25 hours per week. Licensing-Foster Care Specialist Rural 2019
- Bilingual Counselor-Family Reunification: Maricopa County, $38,500-$41,500/year Counselor Reunification
- Parent Aide: Full-time, Maricopa County, we are looking to add 4 new full-time positions to start in January of 2019. $30,000-$31,000/year Parent Aide
- Family Support Worker: Family Preservation-East Valley, Full-time, $30,000-$31,000/year. Family Support Worker Family Preservation Job Description
Please send all resumes to the Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer