You are passionate about helping families succeed. You celebrate each success. You work hard so you can play hard. You consider your team your “Family”.
We have families that would benefit from your expertise and compassion. We support and celebrate your successes with you. We promote a healthy work/life balance. Our Family has been missing you. Could this be a match?
Our full time eligible employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Good work/life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Team based approach
- “HRT Gives Back” community service events
- 3 medical plan options to suit your individual needs
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- Life Assistance Plan—let someone else take on your worries!
- 401K Plan with profit sharing
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous vacation, sick and personal paid time off
- Positive and rewarding culture
- Servant based leadership approach with diverse environment
- Wellness program including health seminars, exercise classes, health challenges with prizes, etc.
HRT is the proud winner of the 2018 Cigna Well-Being Award for creating a culture of exceptional employee heath and wellness.
We have the following positions open at HRT:
- Team Lead Counselor, Family Preservation Southwest Program: This is a full-time position in Maricopa County. $37,500 to $40,500/year DOE. Team Lead Counselor-Preservation
- Family Support Worker, Family Preservation Southwest Program: This is a full-time position in Maricopa County. $30,000-$31,000/year. Family Support Worker Family Preservation Job Description
- Developmental Home Program Specialist: This is a full-time position in Coconino County (Flagstaff area) in our Developmental Home Program. $30,000 to $35,000/year DOE DHP Support Specialist -Northern Arizona
- Youth and Family Counselor: This is a full-time position in Maricopa County in the Youth and Family Support program. $37,000 to $40,000/year DOE. Youth and Family Counselor
- Parent Aide: Must be bilingual in English/Spanish. This is a full-time position in Maricopa County, $30,000-$31,000/year Parent Aide
Please send all resumes to the Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer