HRT is currently hiring for the following positions:
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com or apply via CareerBuilder.com
Therapeutic Foster Care/HCTC Specialist
The HCTC/TFC Foster Care Specialist actively works with licensed HCTC/TFC providers regarding behavioral health and therapeutic issues and interventions. Fulfills the role of on-going licensing worker to support the family, facilitate behavioral health training, and monitors the care and coordination of the child(ren) placed in the HCTC/TFC home. The Therapeutic Foster Care/HCTC Specialist reports to the TFC/HCTC program supervisor.
- Complete contract requirements and standards of all contracts, standards and best practices in supervising and supporting the licensed providers and children placed.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate licensed providers and children placed.
- Participate in on-call crisis rotation
- Maintain all required documentation in an organized and timely fashion.
- Interprets, discusses and assists in implementation of treatment strategies with HCTC providing families and all members of Child and Family Team (CFT).
- Attends all staffing’s, CFT’s, IEP meetings and Foster Care Review Boards.
- Maintain all updated information in all necessary file locations.
- Writes progress reports and keeps written documentation of HCTC licensed family and children placed.
- Keeps in contact will case managers from all agencies associated with the child placed
- Provides crisis support and intervention along with or in the absence of behavioral health services, including participating in on-call rotation.
- Conduct all required duties (including writing home studies) of a licensing worker as defined by DES and OLCR.
- Monitors HCTC licensed family provider is in compliance of all state licensing and contracts.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3-5 years behavioral health related experience
- Master’s Degree is preferred with a minimum of 2 years behavioral health experience.
- Experience working in the behavioral health system and with children, adolescents or adults that have complex behavioral health needs.
- Experience working with families
- Must be able to pass DPS fingerprint clearance level 1
- Must have reliable vehicle and good driving record.
- Must be able to pass initial and random drug screenings.
- Salary is between, $30,000 – $37,000yr
Foster Care Consultant
The Foster Care Consultant will provide ongoing support to and monitoring of foster families, and support the ACYF Program Supervisor.
- Provides support and consultation services to resource families
- Assists in placement of foster care youth
- Available to attend meetings, staffings, court proceedings etc., when requested.
- Acts as support and facilitates licensing inquiries and investigations in the foster homes. Reports on Corrective Action compliance.
- Visits families according to HRT policy
- Ensures that pertinent licensing information including documented visits and quarterly reports when appropriate are placed in the licensing file.
- Writes progress reports or other reports upon request of placing agency
- Keeps in contact with caseworker from placing agency.
- Provide crisis intervention in the absence of Behavioral Health Services.
- Writes licensing renewal study & foster home Conversion reports
- Monitors home for compliance with state regulations i.e. Article 58.
- Rotates on call services with other staff members, as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the social service field
- Must attend PS-MAPP training
- Must be able to pass DPS fingerprint clearance
- Salary is between, $28,000/yr and $33,000/yr
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Complete benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing plan after noted time of employment
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Travel reimbursement at $.47/mile
- HSA and FSA Plan options, including Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts